Search This Blog

Monday, October 22, 2012

Thanksgiving Project

  If you missed my past posts about Creative Cutting Challenge; come join in the fun if you have the ability to cut svg files. For this challenge I made a Thanksgiving place card holder using my Pazzles Inspiration die cutting machine. This challenge was fun for me because I was able to create the shape of the place card holder and multiple ribbon slits using my Pazzles Inspiration Software. I used the  Thanksgiving set three cut file to create the thanksgiving sentiment on the place card. Lastly, I used my cuttlebug to emboss the front and back of the place card holder. Don't forget to leave a comment about this Thanksgiving placed card and head on over to Creative Cutting Challenge.
DSC_0624DSC_0625DSC_0627

2 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful place card! The colors and embossing are gorgeous and the ribbon slits are very clever...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice and will have the table looking fabulous for the holiday!

    ReplyDelete