Search This Blog

Monday, October 8, 2012

3rd Challenge: Halloween Card


If you missed my last two posts about Creative Cutting Challenge; come join in the fun if you have the ability to cut svg files. For this challenge I made a Halloween card using my Pazzles Inspiration die cutting machine.  This challenge was fun for me because I was able to create the shape of my card using my Pazzles Inspiration Software.  I used the bat cut file from creative point Halloween set 2.  The Halloween cut file from creative pointe candy corn Halloween set.  I used the pen tool to write the word Happy Halloween and to draw the spider web.  The spider and spider web came from the Pazzles Craft room.  Finally, the inside of the card I used the Trick or Treat and spider web stamp from Studio g. Don't forget to leave a comment about this Halloween card and head on over to Creative Cutting Challenge. DSC_0606                              Back and Front View Halloween Card Halloween Card-Challenge 3                              Inside Card- Halloween Card Challenge


2 comments:

  1. Wow, the Pazzles did the sentiment and the web too? I didn't realize it was so versitile! Great card Shelissa...I love all the great details and the sparkle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, that's why I love the Pazzles Inspiration your creations are endless. You can use any pen or marker (I like the sharpie) to draw and create.

    ReplyDelete