Search This Blog

Sunday, September 8, 2013

Anything Goes Challenge- 2013


CATFACE

Hey everyone, it’s been awhile since I’ve posted on my blog.  I am back to share with you our first challenge which is anything goes.  I used the cat face svg cutting file that can be purchased on creative pointe website.  The cat face, eyelashes and whiskers were cutout using my Pazzles Inspiration die cutting machine. The face was painted using Viva 3d Stamp Paint. I used the diamond stickles to decorate around the eyes and nose. Lastly, I used some bling that I picked up from the scrapbook expo.   
 Don't forget to leave a comment on my blog about the listed Project and head on over to the Creative Cutting Challenge.

 
Cat Face Masquerade Mask

8 comments:

  1. Fabulous project Shelissa! And I LOVE your first video...you did a great job and I really liked that you showed the paint you used...I had never heard of that paint before...it looks wonderful! Good job too on promoting the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the mask! The colors and bling are wonderful! Great job on your first video! You were easy to understand and went over all the details that made your project so fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic mask, thank you for sharing and will view video here in a few minutes.

    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is ADORABLE! I am going to have to try this soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks to everyone that commented. I was nervous in the video and I didn't want it to be long. Thanks guys

    ReplyDelete
  6. Now, I know what I'm dressing as on Halloween..."I'm coming as Cat Daddy!!!" Thx, Shelissa!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete