Search This Blog

Sunday, April 28, 2013

Wedding Challenge

 

I hope that you enjoy the favor box that I created for the Wedding Challenge.  For this challenge I wanted something simple; but elegant for a bridal shower. I used pink card stock paper that I picked up from Michaels Craft Store.  The pink paper was cut down to 3 7/8 x 11, then scored at 4, 6 and 10.  The Curious gold paper was cut down to 1 x 3 7/8. I used Darice 3 x 4.75 clear treat bags to hold the candy.  I cut out the cake using the cut file “Wedding Set” that can be purchased on creative pointe website. The cake and flower is popped up using dimensional. I embossed the cake and Curious gold paper using the Cuttlebug embossing folder Just My Type.  The pink ribbon was from my stash that I picked up from Michaels.  The layered flower is a file from Pazzles craft room library.  The sentiment I printed out using my printer. The cake and flower was cut out using the Pazzles Inspiration die cutting machine.

Don't forget to leave a comment on my blog about the listed Project and head on over to the Creative Cutting Challenge.

frontview 

     Side view of Favor  

    side bag view

2 comments:

  1. Such a great treat bag! Absolutely LOVE how you embellished the cake...it's gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete