Search This Blog

Sunday, February 3, 2013

Happy Birthday Card-Challenge

Well, this was a special project since I was making a Birthday Card for my Mother. I used the mom heart card file from creative pointe website.  I used my Pazzles Inspiration die cutting machine to cut out the hearts and the card. I popped up the heart using the "Action Wobble Spring". Red ribbon and birthday cupcake card stock paper I picked up from Michaels Craft Store.  Lastly, I printed out “Happy Birthday Mom” using Microsoft Word. Don't forget to leave a comment on my blog about the listed  Project and head on over to the Creative Cutting Challenge.


Side View of Birthday Card 1
Side View of birthday card
 
Front of Birthday Card
Front view of birthday card
                      



Pop Up View for Birthday Card
Side view of birthday card showing Wobble Spring
 
Side View of Birthday Card
Side view of birthday card
              

1 comment:

  1. I love how you altered the file to make this such a great birthday card....the cupcake paper is soooo cute!!

    ReplyDelete