Search This Blog

Sunday, November 18, 2012

Christmas Card Challenge

If you missed my past posts about the Creative Cutting Challenge; come join in the fun if you have the ability to cut svg files. For this challenge I made a Christmas Card using my Pazzles Inspiration die cutting machine. I embossed the front of the card using the cuttlebug sledding embossing folder and  I inked it up using white chalk with a hint of glitter. I used the Christmas Candy cut file from the creative pointe website on the side of this card. Finally, I stamped the inside of the card using red staz on ink  with a Michaels Christmas  stamp. Don't forget to leave a comment about the listed Christmas Card and head on over to the Creative Cutting Challenge.

Christmas Card Middle 
Christmas Card Front 
Christmas Project

2 comments:

  1. Such a cute card....reminds me of a frosted cookie with candy inside.....YUM!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks so much, enjoy your holiday

    ReplyDelete